Vista Tech Wireless Solutions reduce complexity in the mobile world.
Our experience includes the following options to optimize your current provider’s services and to improve your bottom line.
Machine to Machine Solutions:
Deploy Machine-to-Machine (M2M) solutions quickly and cost effectively to transform your business processes.
B.Y.O.D. (Bring your own “preferred” devices)
We respond to your business needs with flexibility, efficiency and cost-effective solutions. Our continued goal: providing your workforce with secured business data and the applications necessary to remain competitive.
In Building Solutions:
Not Getting the Reception you Expected?
Indoor wireless coverage systems seamlessly bring the outdoor signal inside – ensuring that cell phones, PDAs and laptop air cards work reliably indoors, where they are being used most often. If you need to boost the indoor signal for either your Home, or your Company’s Wireless Services, an In-building Solution exists.
To learn more about the solutions available, please read on.
• Safeguarding mobile devices and their content via a unified solution
• Viewing mobile devices accessing your network
• Deployment of monitoring and control applications on each device
Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) – Control how content is shared and stored on mobile devices, while managing application performance. You can fully manage the security and performance of your mobile devices—and the content that flows through them—by combining MAM and MDM.
Workforce Management Solutions:
Enhanced Push to Talk – Enhance productivity by instantly connecting employees and applications
- ActSoft Comet Tracker: Manage mobile workers, assets and operations in the field.
- Telenav Track: Keep tabs on your team; monitor employee time, job status and service data.
- Xora Streetsmart: Stay on top of operations in the field. Use GPS and the latest devices to improve efficiency and provide better customer service.
- Pronto Forms: Move beyond paper forms—gather and submit service data in real time via mobile devices in the field.
- pdv Connect: Enable mobile workers to relay service issues and time-sensitive information with dispatchers via voice dictation.
Mobile Disaster Recovery
A range of AT&T Mobile Disaster Recovery solutions can provide the “always on” mobile connectivity field workers need to exchange information virtually in real time—supporting the jobs they do and the critical services they deliver.